Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013

My Wishes for this Spring/Summer

Hey everyone ,
I really love this feeling when u wait for summer while you're in winter and then *raaaah* it's fiiinaaallyy there !!! So we are in this "Winter skip into Spring period"  and I think it's time to do a Wish / to do list :
To Do (Wishes)
-Start to really work for school
-I wanna go to the beach with my friends , listen do die young and splash water into my boyfriend (I actually don't have one :P)
-Find a Boyfriend ^^
- Go to Starbucks more often ( I'm in love with their Caramel Frappuccinos )
-Be a trend setter and set trends in my school
-Be myself . It's weird , but I talk to you as I am , and I talk with some people like I am not ME . Strange . HAVE TO CHANGE DAT .
-Be more into HipHop :D
-Stop crying when I hear "Thousand Years from Christina Perri . Oh . My . Gosh . When I hear " dadada .. I LOVE YOU FOR A THOUSAND YEARS .." I just start crying . This song is o beautiful and it reminds me how important it is , to say "I love u " to the people u really love . And Twilight is ooovvvveeeer .... :'(
Okay . That was my list ! Comment your List as a comment (really ?) and .. I'll see you next time ;)

Xoxo , Cherry <3

Ps :  The pic is just a screenshot that I found on Instagram . I DON'T OWN IT ! :D

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey my dear, I really like you blog it is pretty cute and your english ist for a 13 years old pretty awesome.
    The only thing I dont like is when you write 'u' or 'ur' instead of the whole word but I don't like if anybody do it :D
    Keep writing so cute :)
    Carly

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. +Carly Eck ,
    Hello , I really love your blog , my mum tells me that when I will be 17 , I could go to the USA for one year , just like you ! :Du bist ein grosses Vorbild , danke :* :
    Byebye !

    AntwortenLöschen