Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

Cher Lloyd <3

Okay guys . I'm tha greatest CherBear fan in tha hole world .
I cry every night because I live in germany , and I know that I will never talk to her. It's true .
I wish she will knock at my door and talk with me :(
Yeah . She 's my inspiration , she is a very good singer , her style is amazayn , she's got the swagger jagger , babes .

These are my favourite pictures <3 ;

















Oh my Gosh . I love her so much . I don't understand haters . But it's ur opinion . Hey , if U don't like Cher , please comment why ;) Hey , don't tell injuries , stay calm !

PLEASE GODNESS LET HER COME TO MY HOUSE ONE DAY !!!! :)

Here are my favourite songs that u can check out on Youtube :

-Swagger Jagger
-Want U back
-With ur Love
-Dub on the track
-Grow Up
-Rum and Raybans
-ALL SONGS FROM STICKS AND STONES !!!!

Okay okay . I'm going GaGa . This is a Fashion and Lifestyle Blog Cherry , STOP IT !
So , hm we can include "Musik and Cherrys Favourite Stars :D "


Hope u liked this post , comment bellow ! :)
:Found all the pics on Google , do not own them :


Xoxo , Cherry :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen